Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nerdy Fee

I might be a prooooo procrastinator, but I'm also one of those people who will enjoy something that I'm doing if I do it at the right time with the right attitude.

Now that my mood of completing my issue report is at its peak, I find myself having that awkward feeling of...enjoying what I'm doing. When nothing but the deadline dictates me, I can do it with a smile on my face. I wish normal bio reports are like this one - you get the time to chill and do it whenever you want.

I've done an essay of a boring topic with more than 2000 words when I was 16, it also required a lot of research to be done, so that pretty much tells me that why shouldn't I enjoy my issue report? 

Last but not least, my motivation is currently very high because:
  1. I can't recall how many people have been motivating me to complete it. Thank you, thank you to all of you.
  2. I get to listen to the songs that I enjoy while typing. Guitar instrumentals and some old band songs particularly.
  3. Googling is somehow fun. Reminds me of the times I even googled in Thai language, which makes me so perasan-ly capable of googling and finding the things I need for this report.
  4. I learnt so many new things, and I like it because it's not what other people forcefully stuff into my brain. OH WOW THIS IS SO FUN. 
  5. and...most important of all, I feel jealous because most of my friends had already done their report centuries ago.
But hey, I'm not even halfway there, so I should get back to it now. :P I will get philosophical next time.

No comments: