Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bio. Bio. Bio.

Been saying this too much lately:

"I'd rather do nothing than doing something out of terpaksa-ness."

When you take it less seriously, I have to tell you that it's somehow true about me, so yeahhh now you see me here instead of burying my nose in my Bio textbooks - because I'd rather do nothing than doing something out of terpaksa-ness.

I know, when it comes to studying/revising/preparing for tests, this principle isn't going to help me much.

Been cramming for Bio since mid sem break, and honestly I'm pretty much gambling for it since I completely abandoned my Maths, Stats and Chemistry. Going to have topic tests on these subjects too next week, and I seriously haven't really read my Chemistry. 

I just want to reach my target for Bio this time, and yes I know now I'm very serious about it (even though I'm now semi-relaxing). At the same time, I'm afraid that I'm just being too unrealistically ambitious. To be honest, this target-setting thingy is really burning up my spirit of studying. It's something my classmate mentioned to me last topic test when we both scored quite badly. I'm accepting the challenge, and my hopes are quite high now. In fact too high that I'm afraid I'm just going to make myself end up in chronic miserable state when I get the results later.

So yeah, now we shall see how this story is going to end.

I should get back to the books because I can feel that feeling of studying now. That's what I was waiting for. When I do it not out of terpaksa-ness, it really makes me happy. 

Tomorrow's gonna be awesome.



I hope.

No comments: