Thursday, March 15, 2012

Day 6

If I were a Thai, today would be one of my happiest days.

Been sneezing uncontrollably ever since I came back from lunch with three people who should remain in anonymity. 

Sneezing equals to happiness?

No. But yes.

Thais believe that whenever you sneeze, someone, somewhere is thinking of you.

-source: A movie titled "Seasons Change".

I've never stopped sneezing for the whole evening. This must mean that there are a lot of people actually missing me. I am delighted indeed.

I am in fact typing this and sneezing in irregular intervals. My nose is running without feet. I am going to get sick in any minute from now, or maybe I had gotten sick. 

Congratulations, I should say to myself, for I am the cause of my own sickness.

Main reason must be sleeping during times that I am not supposed to sleep.

Second possible cause: I drank iced lemon tea, which is diuretic (I guess). I'm feeling thirsty every second. 

Third reason seems legit. Someone must be missing me! That's why I'm sneezing a lot.

Sorry for my perasan-ness. I just can't stop from giving self-motivation to myself.



3 comments:

Cindy ツ said...

"My nose is running without feet." Yes, Fiona, yes. -____-"

Fee said...

Ah cindy, stop it! *waves hand up and down*

I know you like my "bombastic" phrase XP

teehee!

Cindy ツ said...

:P