Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 8

Bio report..still not done yet.

I hate myself for not being efficient.

So there's this one person, sleeping on the sofa hoping that 1 and a half hour of sleep would be enough after a few hours trying to finish the whole thing in one go.

Then suddenly there's this fellow, calling her phone and greeting her good morning in a cheerful voice.

Why do some people can be so active in the morning? 

So the adventure began. With my brain still half asleep, I spent my morning doing something that I would never forget in my entire life.

Came back in the afternoon and dropped dead back again, now not on the sofa.

Now I have to get back to Bio, or else I'll be in deep trouble. Tomorrow's Sunday. I just can't believe it.

Why oh why the break is too short?

--------

So errr, was trying to comment on my friend's blog yesterday and found out that..


...commenting is not easy especially for blogs that have comment moderation. You even have to prove you're not a robot. I never knew about that. So yeah, thanks for entertaining my lameness during this break.  *salute* Will miss the times when I can blog freely like this. Back to real life soon. Aaaaaa.

No comments: