Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 7

Woohoo.

I just want to share about the day I found out the cure for flu. Err..which is, in fact, my second discovery for the cure of flu ever since I stepped into this land of ... err...

About one month ago I came to learn that flu and sore throat can magnificently be cured by just eating ice-cream at night.

Last night, I found another way of combating flu (or a nose that runs without feet).

Sleep with your sweater on.

Believe me, Akasia's been cold, very very cold these past few nights.

I woke up nine hours later feeling great. So it's whether because of 9 hours sleep, or sleep with sweater on. One day I shall try to get the other variable fixed.

Today has been totally unproductive.

So I don't have anything to share T_T

2 comments:

amgoingtokillyoubeware XD said...

Good that you're feeling better. Now I can killyou when I see you. XD (refer ur depressing love song)

Oh really? XD said...

Uuuu wowww I'm scared D: