Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 4

I studied Photosynthesis. (but I doubt I remember a thing).

Finished reading two books, and now I'm halfway with the third.

Yes I am happy.

....but...I'm having a very slow internet connection and now I'm freaking out that I haven't even started a single thing about my Bio report.

Habislah.

Been doing nothing much today. Not in the mood to go online because apparently this slow connection is a little bit annoying, and to be honest I find that reading is more beneficial. Haha. 

..and just now I've realised that it's not peculiar that I had a childhood crush with Inspector (or Superintendent) Jenks from the Five-Find Outers series. Reading one of the books once again reminded me on how I used to imagine him as one handsome, young and caring guy, judging from the way he talks to the kids. Heh.

It's currently raining in this place, and it's rather weird to say that these past few nights had been cold. Probably because there's less emission of greenhouse gases since almost all of the people are back in their respective hometowns. 

Nothing much to say. I wish to complete my notes on Light-Independent Reactions and test myself whether I truly understand what the heck am I studying. Yeah, sounding like a nerd and one troubled student in a single sentence.

Will continue with report on Day 5, hopefully. I just hope that this slow connection is not going to kill my spirit of surviving this break. 

I will survive.



3 comments:

You know who by now... XD said...

Yay! You studied something! Hahaha. Enjoy photosynthesis. It only gets worse from here... *evil laughter* Just kidding.. XD
Ish, it's hardly raining where I am. =( it'll be nice if it rains... can sleeeeeeeeeeep in the evenings. *hint hint hint* =D

who art thou? said...

Yeah, I'm enjoying it hahaaa. You better don't laze around too much. Remember your guinea pig project. Just a friendly reminder XD

Oh I hope I'm assuming the correct person.

Fee said...

*wait it's supposed to be "who art thee?" :P

kantoi Shakespeare tak jadi.. XD