Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 5

What? Day 5?

I am shocked. How can that be possible? It feels like yesterday when I saw luxurious cars entering Akasia, parents helping their children to carry their bags into the car and everyone around me exchanging the same annoying question, "You're not going back yet?"

Today's been better, I shall say. This is mainly because I studied half of Bio Topic 4 and I can still remember what I read hours ago. A pretty good sign for a forgetful person like me, I guess. Bio report remains untouched, what more to say Bio presentation. I plan to do everything at the eleventh hour. No, just kidding. I'll start everything...tomorrow.

Slept very late last night (I'm sure you don't want to know the details), at first I was doing my Bio notes, concentrating very well, but then I thought of going online for a while. And errrr..it's hard to stop. A while became quite a long while. First, headphones on, then...I slowly got away from the books.

Anyway I managed to stop when suddenly I felt like picking up my guitar to play a few songs which have been playing in my mind. At that moment I felt like strumming some random chords which I had in my mind since a few weeks ago - well I never had time to really sit and think of any fresh ideas for the lyrics. Last night I thought of some.

Continued scribbling my notebook and the whole song gradually appeared. It was a little bit tough, not knowing the true direction of the lyrics. And it turned out to be quite a depressing song.

I tried to write more this afternoon to complete the chorus, but I'm still looking for some things to say in my final two lines of the first chorus. I thought that the water might help me to give some inspiration, so I stopped working on it and bathed, hoping that somehow I'll be able to finish it today because I know if I don't, I'm just going to abandon it like a few others in the past.

I still can't complete it, and my fingers hurt.

Well let's move on to something else.

There was this awkward moment before I logged in here just now. Believe it or not, I've been having this thing on my blog since time immemorial, and only just now I noticed that..


Maybe this is the effect of honey? I remember myself googling about the benefits of honey as I enjoyed my mug of warm water with honey. The moment I saw the lengthy paragraph, I almost immediately closed the website. Maybe honey helps me to concentrate more? Maybe I'll be smarter after this. Aaaa I am happy. Thank you, lame chop friends for always mentioning honey in front of me. Now I can't live a single day without a dosage of honey :P

I feel like being syok sendiri.

And ah, just in case anybody misses Akasia, I would like to generously share this photo:

Come back quickly. Akasia is sad without you guys.
A picture of yesterday, before the heavy rain. I like it when there are dark clouds but sunshine at the same time. Vely beautiful indeed.

So yeah, will share the depressing song once I have the inspiration to complete it.

See you tomorrow.

..and err..this braodband is not bad at all. Exceeded quota but still quite fast lol.





3 comments:

I'm running out of anonymous names that aren't too anonymous... said...

Awww.... Akasia looks so depressed. XD tell it not to worry. We'll be back soon. Haha. Yes ma'am, you assumed right... haiz, holiday week is over... time to hit the books once more. Good girl, you've been hitting your books! they must be in loads of pain. Now go hit your bio report. But that would mean hitting your laptop... oops. haha, I'm babbling nonsense. XD

Your real name is perfectly fine said...

I never knew that you can "babble nonsense" like this :O

No reason to be scared of you anymore. *fist in the air* XD

Hahahaaa why ohh whyyyy I need to laugh alone like a madman in front of my laptop?

Real Name said...

No reason to be scared in the first place, I keep telling you that. Oh wait. The comment in the depressing love song... Ah, be afraid, be very afraid. Muahahahahahahaha... =B hmmm... Wanted to make that smiley have vampire teeth, but it looks like it ended up with bunny teeth instead. Haiz, how sad. XD