Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 2

I just want to see the progress (if there is any) that I'm doing during this break.

Unusual day for me, as I woke up super early on a Sunday morning. Never have I seen the sunrise in Akasia on one Sunday morning, honestly. It was great, although I had to walk out of the gate with bloodshot eyes thanks to my own reluctance of going to bed early "because it's the weekend".

Felt like I was the daughter of my two seniors as I sat in the backseat of the car. We must have looked like one happy single-child family on their way to church. Just kidding.

Had an awkward moment sitting alone while waiting for the service to start, but it was fun anyway being able to  listen to and see the worship team practising. Time passed by quite fast. Well last week I was really hoping for a moment of being silent and alone, and yeah, there I got it.

..and for the first time in my entire life I attended two services in one day, I mean two continuous services. I am astonished of what I've gone through this morning. I didn't even waste a single hour since 6.10am :D

But yeah. I guess you know what I did for the whole evening. The rain made it a nice evening..just perfect for me to recharge my almost dying battery, still in my Sunday best. If my mum didn't call me, I would probably still be in charging state till now. 

I can see some deterioration. On Day 1, I said "ah..it's OK..it's still day 1..". Today I seem to be saying the same thing. Oh no I better wake up now. 

Maths is waiting. 
Bio is waiting.
Chemistry is waiting.

No, they're not waiting for me. 

Why oh why sleeping in the evening is just so goooood?


2 comments:

Yes, you are my guitar sifu said...

Yeah! Listening to the worship team practising has always been really nice to me whenever I'm there early. =D
Aww, it's okay to sleep in the evening. Just don't sleep too long XD.

No I'm not said...

I should come early every week! Or maybe we should practise hard and be in the worship team someday :P

Noooo it's not ok to sleep in the evening especially during the holidays!! ><