Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 1

Welcome to the mid sem break report series.

Gladly bringing to you the first report of the week.

What does revenge means to you? Revenge, to me, means sleeping at the oddest hours...and waking up proudly without the help of an alarm clock...after weeks of not being able to do so. I don't know why do I call it as revenge. Forget about it.

Did something useful, at least I didn't waste my afternoon. Well, judging from the way I arrange my books and the condition of my table and locker, you might think that I'm a not so tidy person, but I have this kind of cranky feeling whenever I see an untidy kitchen. Do I sound normal? Yes, I think. I like a clean kitchen. And it's sad to say that ours in Akasia isn't so clean. (I hope my housemates won't read this). So you go figure out of what I've done.

My fingers of my left hand still hurt after last night's awesome jam session. It was my first official acoustic jam in Akasia, so yeah, thank you, studio owner and jam friend. I'm seriously looking forward to more jam sessions in the future. Maybe on a rooftop before I grow older.  Jam friend, if you're reading this right now, do practise your B and G#m and F# chords. Just kidding :D And maybe we can upgrade into something like this before we leave this town:

Yeah, sometimes I'm being too ambitious. But it's something fun to imagine XD

Been doing nothing much today. Planning to finish reading Danny the Champion of the World by today so that I can start reading Enid Blyton's Five Found-Outers. Just want to bring back some old childhood memories during this holiday. Thank you, college library.





Mid Sem break plan: Room mate's books borrowed from college library. (I hope she's not a reader of my blog). XD











Mid Sem break plan: The books that I borrowed from college library.


The irony XD




By the way, college library is the coolest place to escape from everyone and the annoying things around you. I spent almost all of my whole afternoon/evening in the library this week, flipping through pages which made me feel happy of being alone with only books..and..guitar magazines! :D Found this awesome collection of guitar mags, full compilation of the 90's-2000. Old mags, but very fun to flip through.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, I still have hours left to finish this day. I don't know how fun or bad this week is going to be before classes resume, but till then, I guess all I have to pretend is that...

I have this on my notice board. Some random ad from a mag. Just for self-motivation purposes and to avoid homesickenia.


2 comments:

studio owner/jam friend said...

Ahahahaha! I find the comparison between your books and your room mate's books amusing. As a book lover (the non-academic kind), you know who's pile I like better XD

Yup! Totally enjoyed the jam session! Thank you, sifu, for teaching me a few new guitar skills (including B, F# and G#m chords! XD)
Haha, being able to do what they're doing in the pic would be so awesome. Let's go gather a crew! XD If not, then we'll just have more jam sessions where I'll hopefully know more chords by then! XD

have a great week ahead, and know that it IS going to be ok! =D

Not your sifu said...

Hello studio owner/jam friend!

Yepyep, amusing comparison right..haha.

Eh eh if we can gather a crew one day we can form a college band la :P